- Providing and interpreting financial information;
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly;
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue;
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
- Managing budgets;
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company’s debt facilities;
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
22 years Experience in all financial management reports in multinational construction companies by providing and monitoring cash flows ,analyzing all financial changes in costing and accounts receivables/payables to specific deadlines. Preparing budgets by coordination with all departments heads and study the differences by the accurate.